People often ask me what my tipping point was that made me decide I needed to loose weight. I think almost hitting 300 pounds was that mark.
The left is that point. The right was last weekend, going out for my wife’s birthday… 85 pounds lighter.
Being healthy doesn’t have to be a struggle. I love food and eating healthily has allowed me to fall in love with food all over again.
This change has given my life back to me. I can’t wait to see what the future will bring!
- yearwon likes this
- lifewithkim likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- pharmkitten likes this
- diiscolemonade likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- ironphenix likes this
- ekf likes this
- chelsir said: This is great!
- chelsir likes this
- lizlivinglife said: You’re so awesome!!
- lizlivinglife likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- kristagetsfit likes this
- dawnversion2point0 likes this
- yogawarriornyc likes this
- beachyrunner likes this
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- shortmom likes this
- nutrify said: awesome!! congrats!
- nutrify likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- aspiringtobecristina reblogged this from marinemindset
- unimpressivesue said: Great job!
- eatcleanthinkclean reblogged this from marinemindset
- undergradhealth said: You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work!
- alliegets likes this
- desert-child said: lookin good!
- x-opher said: Awesome progress, man!
- desert-child likes this
- x-opher likes this
- marinemindset posted this